Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello, world:


I would just like to inform you all that you have not experienced a smidgen of life until you have experienced the culinary excellence that is Caitlin Steele's puppy chow.

You're all missing out on life, and it makes me sad.

I have a gallon size ziploc of it in my room.  Start thinking of ways to convince me to share...it's not going to be easy...

ps...please take some.  Caitlin is trying to fatten me up...or send me into a sugar coma.  But oh that coma will be so yummy.

(pictured above: The hero herself, the master of the birthday celebration, the dolphin whisperer)


Oh, and you also haven't experienced life until you've had a best friend like Caitlin.  I could go on for hours, but no one would read that...basically, just be jealous because she is the most fun and big-hearted girl in the world.

the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment