Monday, January 19, 2009

Let's Get Crafty!


Nothing is finer than a nice afternoon filled with procrastination.

Today's source of distraction came from my new best friend, The Big Ass Book of Crafts.  Seriously.  It doesn't get much better than that.
(I like to call my little avian friends Bert and Frieda)

I've noticed more and more lately how nice it feels to do something artistic now and then.  It's a great stress reliever, makes me feel like I'm six again (which some people might insist is true...you should see me around chocolate chip cookies...), and somehow, it makes me feel like I might possess a smidgen of talent.  Basically, I highly recommend doing SOMETHING crafty this week.

And be looking for some more adventures in the craft world very soon...

1 comment:

  1. wait. did you make that plate?

    can i be crafty with you soon?

    i love crafts :)

    ReplyDelete