Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ch-ch-changes

So. It's been a while.
Got a lot going on.

I finished up my internship at Thirty Tigers...I really didn't realize how much I liked it until it was over. I learned a whole lot, and the people were so fantastic. It was a great experience...I'm considering going back to intern in the summer. It was nice to get hugs and words of reassurance. A pat on the back, if you will. Something that proved all of my work paid off...and JT told me that when I start looking for jobs, to give him a call. I'll definitely be taking him up on that offer. Yes sir.

Right now, I'm in survival mode while making it through studying for finals. Then I have to face the whole "leaving Michael for a month" thing on Tuesday. It's not going to be easy. It may sound pathetic, but we haven't been apart for that long since freshman year, and for good reason. He's definitely my other half. I'm hoping that my trip to London will make the time apart a little more bearable. Although, there's no doubt that I wish I could bring him with me. There are just some things that I always want to share with my best friend.

But then comes London: adventure? getting lost in the "tube"? yummy cider? boring class? fun class? Probably all of the above. I have no idea what I'm going to be doing there, but hey...why not right? All I know is I'm gearing up for some wet and cold weather and bringing a stack of books with me. Should be a good time. It would be nice to make some new friends and see the world...well...part of it, at least.

And then, when I return, I'm supposed to be working for my new pal, Lindsay and his and Elle Macho. Basically- I'm really going to be stretching myself...learning all sorts of things about marketing, management, etc..It could be awesome, it could be exhausting, it will probably be both. I'm really excited about it. I love learning and trying new things. I'm excited about the people I will meet. Hopefully, I'll get some valuable life lessons out of this experience.

Things are starting to feel like they're just going non-stop until NEXT December, when I'll be graduating (and if I'm lucky, finding a job). Hold on to your seats, ladies and gents.

1 comment:

  1. graduating in december, eh? sounds like a good plan :) i myself understand your ch ch changes :) and i approve!

    good luck in london! amazing!

    ReplyDelete